Friday, September 30, 2011

Puppy Survives after ingesting a Flagpole

At Veterinary clinics we see animals that  have eaten strange and bizarre things all the time, but this story has got to take the "flag".

This cute little PitBull puppy swallowed a garden flag pole........and Survived to tell the tale.

http://www.wptv.com/dpp/news/local_news/water_cooler/puppy-survives-after-swallowing-garden-flagpole

Many animals eat weird things and can lead to hefty vet costs to remove them from your pet.....
Pet Insurance is a great way to help with those costs.

No comments:

Post a comment