Come join us on Saturday October 29th for our next class in our "Pet Care University" series.
"Give a Dog a Bone: the Science of Nutrition"
Class is free to all who attend, however space is limited so please register to reserve your seat.
- What is the difference between grocery store, pet store and Veterinary exclusive diets?
- Quality of ingredients: Nutrients vs. ingredients.
- If I can't compare food based on the label, how do I decide what is best for my pet?
- The Cost of pet food: Cost per bag vs. Cost per Day feeding
- Raw food diets - are they good for your pet?
- Organic diets and all natural diets: are they better or safer to feed your pet?
- Should the first ingredient in the diet be meat?
- I have heard I should stay away from foods with corn....is this true?
- My Dog or Cat is a 'fussy eater' - he doesn't like anything else.
- What about people food - my dog loves eating my left overs
- I heard Dry food is good for their teeth - so I dont feed canned. Is this true?
- Bones - are they good for my dog's teeth?
|Join us for our upcoming Seminars.>|