Monday, December 12, 2011

Meet Jenny - our new dog groomer


Please check out the BEFORE and AFTER pics of my Toy Poodle, Honey!  She had her ‘spa day’ with Jenny today.  Doesn't she look absolutely beautiful! I am fairly fussy when it comes to my poodle and like her to be perfectly coiffed.  Honey is a bit nervous when here, but Jenny made her feel comfortable enough to give her kisses when she was done.
Thank you, Jenny for a wonderful job on my Honey!
Jenny Treutlein has 7 years of all breed grooming experience and we are happy to have her join the Royal City Grooming Centre team. She looks forward to meeting you and your dog too, so she can pamper them the way she pampered my Honey. 

 To book your dog’s ‘spa day’ with Jenny, please call us at 519-763-5788
by: Martha - pet care coordinator

No comments:

Post a Comment